Dr. Gundry shares his aha moment of when he realized he needed to close his traditional practice as a heart surgeon and focus on a nutrition-based practice that looks deep in the gut.
Dr. Gundry joines host Sam Balooch and co-host Lori Graham in a very exciting and eye opening conversation about personal health through nutrition. They discuss the effects of proper nutrients on the Vagas nerve, and the importance brain-gut connection.
- Shares his aha moment of when he realized he needed to close his traditional practice as a heart surgeon and focus on a nutrition based practiced that looks deep in the gut.
- Breaks down his view of what leaky gut really is and how it affects so many Americans today
- Shares his knowledge of the blue zones and how he is the only nutritionist in the world that actually lives in one.
- Dives into his knowledge of the importance of exercise and mindfulness with Sam and how this connects back to the gut for healthy living.
- Debunks a few myths about diet and exercise.
- Shares his view on the great advances in modern day medicine.
- Addresses the state of the country’s health
- Discusses what we can do as individuals and as whole to better prepare for diseases like Covid-19 that attack our immune system.