In this episode we interview Rob Pannell, recording-holding and multiple-time award winning professional lacrosse player. We discuss what he’s done in the past, and what he’s doing now (with some help from Helix & Gene) to be so successful as his craft.
In this podcast Rob explain:
- Why did Rob feel compelled to explore a new style of training with Helix & Gene? What’s the difference between how he used to train, and how he trains with Helix & Gene methods now?
- Sam’s take on everything Rob has done this past year to improve himself physically and mentally, and what you can expect to see from Rob on the field next season.
- What is the state of, and big news about, professional lacrosse today?
- Where does Rob see the sport of lacrosse going ten years from now? (Very important for parents of lacrosse players to listen to this!)
- Is it the end of the road if your child doesn’t make the cut for a club team at a young age?
- What is it about Rob that makes him an exemplary role model for young athletes? (Hint: it’s much more than what he’s known for doing on the field.)
- How has training his nervous system with Helix & Gene Zen changed Rob, and is he writing a book for athletes about it?
@robpannell3 on Twitter & Instagram https://twitter.com/robpannell3 https://www.instagram.com/robpannell3/
Year-round virtual training from home with Rob’s A3 Lacrosse App on ios: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/a3-lacrosse/id1462209447
Rob’s Attack Academy for lacrosse camps & clinics: https://www.theattackacademy.com/
Train your mind, change your body with HG Zen: https://hgzen.com/
Xceleration Fitness in Deer Park, NY https://xcelerationsportstraining.com/
Podcast Music: “Limitless” by MusicbyAden & tubebackr: https://soundcloud.com/musicbyaden https://soundcloud.com/tubebackr Creative Commons — Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported — CC BY-ND 3.0 Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/-limitless Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/RuXuT1xWUUg